Recent Projects (continued):
- SMB New Office Infrastructure Project: Helped a growing business improve its IT infrastructure; with deployment of a new firewall, Wifi, core network switch and VOIP phone system to ensure that growth is suitably supported.
- Virtualization-Consolidation Project: P2V migration of 3 physical servers to one 'virtualization server' for a small business, to simplify hardware management and reduce power & thermal issues.
- "Test Cluster" project (9 nodes / 18 CPUs) to provide small research group access to "testing" HPC hardware environment.
- Linux FileServer project to help a small workgroup (composed of 10 Windows PC users) share documents.
- "Power Workstation" (RHEL/CentOS 5.0/64-bit Linux, QuadCore 2.4 Ghz, 8 gig Ram, 500 gig Raid storage) deployment to support research-intensive desktop user.
- Wiki based website (this website) - using pmwiki
- Document Management Server - centralized, structured file management solution supporting a research project spanning 3 universities / 3 provinces.